Wednesday 17 February 2010

Go, go power rangers!

Ah, I'd forgotten the other side of life as a seasonnaire! Last night I found myself dressed as a power ranger and dancing on a bar with a whole lot of ski bums in drag (you don't want to mess with these people - they're the only ones out here who can put on a pair of snow chains in a whiteout, a vastly under-rated skill). This came after an entire afternoon spent in the T-bar with my laptop subbing copy from the Olympics in Whistler and writing about the quality of the snow here, shortly before dashing off to fashion an outfit out of tin foil and cardboard... Oh, and somewhere in the middle, I cooked a four course meal for my guests and all their offspring...

Am confused – I thought I trained to be journalist?  Does this really count?

No comments:

Post a Comment